Monday, March 27, 2006

Well hello, Aldis, its so good to see you, Aldis

I'm on way to having a car. I pick it up tonight if I get a ride to the dealer. Thanks to the wonderful lady that hit me I now technically have 434 dollars a month to live on ignoring bills such as my new bathroom payments which are supposed to be about 300 a month, insurance and vet bills. Really it couldn't come at a better time, right when my mortgage went up 130 bucks a month....
I'm hoping I can take care of most of the bathroom's expenses off of my return and my yearly bonus.
Luckily I live in the City so that things like having my own garden and watering it costs me no more than my regular water bill. Of course now I don't have the dough for the big ass plastic pots for my pumpkin garden, soil and planting something in the wasteland of my front yard.
434, contacts cost 300 bucks a year plus dentist, gyno, & psycho.
I cut starbucks from my life mostly a few months back, now I get one or two a month... buh bye.
Well at least this weekend went out with a bang. Saturday while reminiscing about a fine 1984 string cheese and a side of dark and dry woodchuck cider I enjoyed food and company. Oysters to be exact and fries and fish and sticky toffee pudding... I think I wowed the crowd with my ability to finish that pudding while they all declared defeat.
It was probably the most fun I've had going out in a while. Drinks, tables that rolled as they were really dish carts, jokes out the wazoo and the cutest couple to watch. She is all pretty and smiley and he is the best socialized man I've ever met. I just wanna pinch them.
Now we must come to the important part of being at the Tap Room, their ketchup mixture that comes with their fries. Good Lord its divine. Putting your finger on what it tastes like is the challenge. Its like a bbqed, cumin (not pronounced comin), cinnamon, tabasco delight. Being that I'll be living off pasta with a ketchup sauce the replication is tempting... Hey I could grow my own taters too...
I also did a big ass Target run. I'm stocked on lots of necessaries for a while. Still need to fix the ipod and get a new camera card...
E returned to GA yesterday. It was a very tough visit. I didn't get a back rub either, bummer. Today as I walked to work I could feel the back pain, then I felt the rain...The ride I had to work killed her phone this weekend and never got my massage that I'd like a ride. I called work half way through my walk and whined for a ride. I don't want to talk about E's visit, I just hope the next one is good. Hopefully the lack of family visitors and me having a car will help tremendously.
This is Shoes, with your budgeting report. Thank you and goodnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home