Thursday, March 30, 2006

interesting

So when I started blogging I did it to not email people when I was upset. To not get on my parents case, now i barely talk to them. Things tended to work themselves out with other people when I had issues unless I rocked the boat while I was irrational. Then the blog was to meet people, then I didn't want to post when I was upset cause it would make me look nuts and who wants a pecan for a friend. These days I'm just in a state of chill. Its very interesting to see what other bloggers are doing or not doing these days. I think I caught on earlier about it being all weird and dead like. Now almost most of the folks I used to read are paused or dead in the water. Well, hey, at least it wasn't just me being all weird and angsty...its a trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home