Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pride Step Aside and Project Ladle

Tomorrow I have a vet appt for coconut. She has an upper respiratory infection. Probably from the smoothies she was getting. With the smoothies she got energy back and now eats again and has energy. I finally found out that she wants small ripped food no bigger than her width of her mouth hand fed. Spoiled huh?
So tomorrow I will be taught how to properly to care for an iguana, i will be told she has mbd, I will be told she has a bruise on her mouth....
She's an 11 year old iguana rescue. She wouldn't eat. I couldn't get enough calcium in her, she got mbd. I've been draining her multiple times a day cause of her URI Keeping her mouth open with another empty syringe while drainings she bit hard each time... hence the bruise. Better she being bruised and me having all my fingers...
I am also taking with me Riley's pee. Oh yes, right now there is a container of dog pee in my fridge. We've had such a hard time with his training but it has gotten worse lately. I'm trying a bizillion different things. He has always drank alot but now its time to make sure there isn't something else going on...like diabetes. Sure, all you that know Riley thinks he's some sugared up crazy crack whore but maybe he's just a crazy crack whore. We shall see. Luckily he pees like a girl and I had an extra ladle. I scooped it under him, he tried to walk away, I told him to stay and I got a ladle full of dog pee.
Maybe I should have openned the container for it to go in first. I managed to open the container, pour the pee in over the bathroom sink and toss the ladle. What? Did you think I'd reuse it? So we shall see what happens. I'm at my wits end with Riley peeing when he shouldn't. Diabetes probably isn't a good thing and I shouldn't hope for it but well, i can't help it. With my sicko pets is sicko me.. damn sore throat and congestion. Too bad they can't pump me with drugs at the vets too... I'd really like to spend the day watching tv on the couch, experimenting with felt embroidery but alas, I have work, no embroidery thread and some patterns printed off would be good... yeah those printers i want/need will be waiting for the holidays, again....
Time to hit the hay, gotta get into work early. I did some work meanie moves, the boss said thanks and we joked around, I made a reference to my bitchiness and he said some nice stuff about how he likes me alot and to the rest I'm misunderstood. I have always liked him and know I could never find a better boss....a tough order to beat so young in my work career....of course he's only half of my employment pair....lets just say, they complete each other....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home