Friday, April 07, 2006

I met a girl

Okay so I have a girl crush. Not really but really. I met a girl yesterday through work. I think she is new to St. Louis city. She used to live way out in the county. I was instantly comfortable with her and totally thought she rocked. She mentioned she lives in the city, she's not married i noticed (aka not tied to the hip to someone) and thinks her enginerds coworkers are way boring and we are fun cause we are all creative....
She had mentioned her neighbors looked like the abandoned their home and she wanted to report their shitty home. I sent her a link and she said she called and someone is going to look into it. So she thanked me and I wished her a happy weekend. I totally hope we get the job we interviewed for so that I might meet her again. Seriously how crazy am I? Do i not totally have a girl crush? Okay I just think she'd be way fun to be friends with but I don't know shit about making friends.
So yeah, i have a crush on a gal... I'm an odd one. I also compliment friends on having boobs... big girls with no boobs makes me sad.... if you are proportionate you look good IMO. My family tends to look pregnant and non proportionate.
Anyway I need some energy. I've got the munchie but I think its a result of being tired/bored... I want to get crafty but i don't got energy yet.
There is an ad mentioning the Easter Parade... I love that movie... I've seen it way too many times as well as Summer Stock. Grandma had a tape of summer stock in the nursing home. Apparently it was one of her favorite movies too. I like me some gene kelly. I ought to add more of his stuff to my blockbuster list...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home