Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Call dentist tomorrow...

So, I am a bad patient on the whole but i'm getting better.. I don't have a GP cause i never think to go for general stuff. I need to get one..and get annual exams. I go to the dentist every 6 months quite well as well as the girly dr. I did get a tooth refilled because of pain, well, it didn't solve the problem. I'm now noticing that if i eat too many sweets it hurts.... Well looking at my teeth in the mirror all sly and macgyver like I'm questioning if I've cracked a tooth. Lord knows I grind my teeth like a mofo. I can see two lines which one may be be the edge of a filling... So its time to be smart, get my arse to the dentist. Hey, maybe i should eat a fuckload of sugar before so i really know which tooth hurts, its a sharp as hell pain. I even used some mouth numbing gel the other week. I don't know about you but i can't tell which tooth is which in my mouth on the whole. All I know is that I've had a tooth pain at least twice a week for a few weeks. Heck I even went running and my response at the end was, my tooth hurts.
So, its off to the tooth fairy I go. I ho, I ho....

3 Comments:

Blogger maitai said...

dude, ouch! get thee to a dentist pronto!

i don't have a GP either. i should probably go, huh?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

I never know I am unhealthy until I go to the dr. And as my Aunt who works in a hospital says, "Hospitals kill people all the time."

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Courtney said...

I tend to only go to the DR when something is obviously wrong. Even then, I hate to dish out the copay for a sinus infection!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home