Friday, April 24, 2009

Where did my afternoon go?

I left work today at 11:30. I had worked til 9:30 last night and went in an hour early. I came home and spent time in the garden with the dogs for 2 hours. Came back in, watched an episode of intervention and then napped... Restless nap. Simon and i napped in the yard some, i came in, napped more. I certainly don't feel like i had 2 hours of napping but alas, time has passed so I must have. Of course during said nap i came inside for the outsider where I was napping and keeping an eye on Simon, was attacked by a cat in my bet while i pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't demand petting, the wind took down my ketubah, wedding sign in book, and a vintage camera in the living room, and kara stopped by to drop of goods for the girl scout drive. It was a lovely afternoon, i just hop i rested enough I'd really love for once to stay up later on a Friday night than I do one weekenday work nights ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Big J said...

Damn the wind. And where was Riley during all of this?

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home