Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I love rhinestones

Or as you hip young kids call it, Bling. I have a box of rhinestones that is in desperate need of refilling.. I love to use tiny red or white ones all the time. During lunch today i got my craft on for therapy :) I was out of tiny red ones so we got some big ole ones for this card. I used stickers for lettering which i'm not so hot on but I was too lazy for stamping or rub ons and I have handwriting that might compete with Michael J Fox's handwriting.. Total downer man..
So I present my lunch time therapy. Complete with a "this one is for you Deborah" as I did put the made by me stamp on it. Crooked, but its there.

1 Comments:

Blogger 7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

Ooh la la! Way to take ownership of your skilz! Cute cards! I wore your unsigned necklace twice this week.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home