Friday, January 16, 2009

The Glamourious life

Yesterday I wore some awesome earrings Kathy gave me for Hannukah. I felt pretty and sparkly.. I can't help but keep surfing etsy for earrings although i don't buy many... I have kept my earring collection quite in check since the occurance of the June 08 pierce drama. I also need to get a silver polishing cloth before I get any more earrings. Mayhaps I should bust a few out from my bead etc collection... I for sure won't be heading to the dog park this weekend. I'm fucking cold and very whiney about it. I'm at work with the space heater on max, fingerless gloves, leggings under my jeans and a scarf...Seriously, huge ass whiner right here...
This week I finished some malabrigo gloves, they are toasty warm but ya know, cold is cold. Last night I started my snowboarder hat which will make me look like a goof but well, thats the look i aim for. The edges of it seem a bit lumpy but maybe that will all get better over time, I can always crochet an edge if i need.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

So glad you felt so pretty in your new earrings!

12:46 PM  
Blogger maitai said...

dude i've been doing nothing but whine since i got sick :) i think we're entitled to it!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home