Tuesday, October 14, 2008

George Romero love Bob

So George Romero made Residential Evil 3, Crappiest yet. In it we once again find the theme of domesticating zombies. I believe that they called him Bob in the movie. In 1978 George also made Day of the Dead, sequel to Dawn of the Dead which started the telephone knowledgeable Bob the Zombie. Seriously, named Bob both movies. Couldn't they come up with something a little more interesting. Anyway if you are a zombie that can figure out a phone, the gun isn't too far off... So below I bring your the original Bob Zombie. I'd show you Residential Evil Bob but unfortunately the internet prefers to look at Mila Jovovich instead.

But now, now I have my own Bob courtesy of Shannon for my birthday. I love him, possibly a bit too much. I want the best for him, his own city to attack, a fresh supply of brains a wife he can gnaw on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home