Monday, September 29, 2008

Sharing...

So this weekend Boo and I played sharing.. we asked random questions to each other as if we were on the newlywed show. We had a delayed flight. We also watched the debate with 95% of my flight, it was awesome to see such interest but i digress. I also told him some stories while he was here in PA with me... After he left, my sanity did too.
I told him stories of hiding in my closet to ignore my mom, planning on running away and living in shrubbery. How I thought a shed would be a great home. So as my stomach churns I remember how I stayed thin growing up. Stomach ulcers. From my parents. Went away when i moved out... Every dinner I got sick after it. Which is funny cause you can't pee with out being called by my mom so stomach churning illness was added to by "where are you." You can call back but she can't hear.
After dinner this evening we had a few F-bomb tossing mainly by me as mom ordered around dad, yelled at me "where are you going" when i walked off to get said object that was being ordered for. Then we had dessert. And now my stomach is off. Poopy, poopy fun. Soon we will watch Heroes together which will be a) a nice move by me b) completely ruin heroes as i have to explain all of it mom. Especially since she thinks all the blonds are the same person. So throw in 3 women who are all Nicki in some form, its gonna get confusing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I hope things are less stressful the rest of your visit.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

Good news there is an end to this insanity, soon you will be home. Take care.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home