Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dolla Dolla Bill yo

So my company changed insurances..the one I will be on follows FDA recommendations and apparently the FDA recommends 14 tablets a month of sleep aid (personally I don't think taking a sleep aid when you feel you need it is so hot since that doesn't occur to me until 3 am and then its too late to have 8 hours to let it wear off).. so where I was paying $45 for 30 days I'd now pay $60 under the new copay for 14 pills and $93 for the rest of the month. Yes ladies and gentlemen, $45 to $153. So prepare for about 2-3 more weeks of sane rested mindy and then we'll have manic, exhausted mindy...I'm very upset. The sleep has made me such a nice, happier human being.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Ugh, I HATE that. My thyroid meds used to be cheaper without insurance, and that is just stupid. Maybe boo can get some sleepy meds and "share"? hehe.

2:36 PM  
Blogger maitai said...

holy bejeezus! what a ripoff! health insurance = poop.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

That's horrible. Ours has gone sky high too. Sleep is a terrible thing to have to sacrifice.

9:23 PM  
Blogger wheelinsticks said...

That is ridiculous!!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home