Saturday, January 12, 2008

Is it the winter? The lunesta?

I'm bored. My attention span is sucking totally and I'm pooped. My body is not feeling rested and I wake up tense with my hands in fists. All week I wait for the weekend so I can rest and on the weekend I want the weekdays for the structure. My lunesta is old (cause while diseased I went with nyquil for good sleep) and not completely doing its job so first step is to renew my prescription and see how that goes.
It could be work related. Work is been really intense for me and maybe I am not leaving it alone when I'm home. My body knows how far behind I am.
Heck I'm bored with knitting right now.... what the heck. I am enjoying some craftyness which is bit more mentally engaging. Minds..they are funny things... and from what i hear "a terrible thing to waste"

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

It's gotta be the winter. Knitting has been boring me all week for some reason. I can't focus on anything. And here I was feeling bad about it - thanks for joining my club!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

This is why you should take up spinning.

8:11 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Hmm... I figured that seeing a gigantic elephant schlong would snap you out of your torpor. Maybe cheesy inappropriate jokes in your comments will help instead?

10:46 AM  
Blogger wheelinsticks said...

Its got to get better. Set a goal of what you want to accomplish at work (very acheivable goal). That helps me b/c my job is never done and its also saps my spirits.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home