Monday, December 24, 2007

That family right?

Inlaws and such... I'm really just not meant to fit in am I? its just the way it goes.. I'm positive, what I say is wrong, I'm negative, still wrong. Everything I do seems wrong and there seems to be this on going argument about knitting versus crocheting... I think of myself as a negative girl but I feel like i've gotten sooooo much more positive. They, every one sees as positive but all I see is negative unless we talk about the uncle is who is beyond awesome.
We hung out with Boo's sister yesterday..... I got crap for leaving too early.. Hello, I planned my visit to go with your trips.. if you changed you trips that isn't my fault.... This so has to stop being my vacation...
We are doing xmas at another house.. one that has no couch and no good sitting room. One that is an hour away and all the presents are at out house... Smile, Miss Crap, Smile.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

I'm sorry it's turning out that way woman! I was hoping you'd have a great time up there with everyone...oh well you've got the right attitude, SMILE :)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home