Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Coffee to go

Instead of stealing the roomie's coffee mug from starbucks I went to buy my own. Other travel mugs have sucked monkey balls and hers kept my coffee hot like no other mug i had met before. I'm your average cheap chick so spending 20 bucks on a mug hurt my soul. I figure using my Keurig instead of the bucks will in the end save me money so dive on into the the pricey mug. They didn't have the one she had so i settled for one I didn't like. I had a hard time openning the top. Well, to my dismay, i go to use it with my keurig today and it doesn't fit, it makes me a sad panda. The only pic i could find of the good mug was at starbucks peru, thats a bit far to go for a tumbler.
or ya know... the roomie has her photographed http://www.flickr.com/photos/starmonkeybrass/360629765/

and yes, i did remove the drip tray, thank you very much.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a quite fabulous mug. I love mine. :)

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"sucked monkey balls" and "sad panda" are terms I have only heard used by my fiance (at any time, anywhere). Both in one post? He thinks you're fantastic. (So do I)

Ha!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried removing the drip tray on your Keurig?

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If not removing the drip tray then transfer it from one cup to another

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home