Sunday, August 05, 2007

Day 2

Its been a long time since I've had a bad migraine let alone a two day one so i shouldn't complain. I'm hoping the impending rain will help because the air has been thick here. My regular attempts to thwart the sinus haven't worked yet as I sit here with tingling eucalyptus oil dabbed on my nostrils...
I think the rule should be that migraines come on work days...they you have to work through them and it doesn't ruin all the stuff you want to do on a weekend. I've mostly read and slept this weekend.
I've also picked some zucchini....I have one I'm leaving for a little longer and then I'm grilling that baby up. The weather here has been funny and I've been over watering... then suddenly its the insane STL summers we all know and deal with... these are the water twice a day summers... I'm hoping for some rain because something about it really makes the garden do great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home