Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Don't know nothing about no football

But i do know I'm absolutely disguested by Michael Vick and 6 years in jail is not enough in my opinion. Besides all the stuff he did he is accused of killing 8 dogs by non humane standards.. so you mean to tell me beating, drowning, choking a dog to death is equal to less than a year in jail per dog... let alone the rest of his disgusting operation.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/17/AR2007071701393.html
I'm a dog person.. and even when Christopher on Sopranos killed Adrianna's dog by accident I was appauled. When I worked at the vet and saw a few month old chihuahua named Teenie starved to death I was floored. If you don't want the pet, give it up. Admit defeat. Or the 2 dogs that ate cooling fluid and died and then a few days later the same thing happened to the third dog... disgusting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, I can't even imagine how anyone could be involved in something so cruel.

10:46 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Disgusting. I hope that this ugliness gets rooted out and punished.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home