Wednesday, July 18, 2007

But I yearn Mr. A, so do I Mr. J

I yearn for the fabulous sleep I hope to obtain this evening. You've read how I love the Lunesta and how its made me function and a nice civil adult but can we talk about its shelf life. I get 30 days worth. Right around 26 it sorta starts to suck but then my new prescription is back to full strength. I feel a bit wacky saying that it has a 25 day shelf life but month after month I'm finding the same result. Tonight its a new bottle. Oh the deep beautiful rested sleep. How i yearn and look forward to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

Hi Mindy! I was missing ya and thought I'd check in with you. Glad to see you and the boys are well.

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I actually just got the reference in the title.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home