Thursday, June 28, 2007

Must dye yarn

I'm currently dying yarn... I must remember to put the money aside for new glasses...I am also watching Cider House Rules (john irving has a thing about the medical profession and lack of parents) and can't see the 11 feet in front of me...I think I just saw heavy d...actually i did..he's in it...

I also just blocked my swatch for the mystery stole KAL that Annie hooked me into... It doesn't look good if you ask me but I'll wait til it dries and see what it looks like...maybe smaller needles before I go searching for different yarn...

Dork out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I seem to do everything backwards. Last summer I knit my first shawl, but had never knit socks. This summer it seems like every knitter in the world is doing Mystery Stole, & all I want to do is knit socks.

I started a Flickr group for items knit with Etsy yarn, if you want to check it out. There's a link in one of my recent posts.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home