Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sometimes I have too much free time... then my sticky notes get craftily cut and magical unicorns come to guard my couch.






Other times I just knit massive amounts of string... I'm up to Chart B of the Mystery Stole. The teal Life line is where it started. Boo told me the last swatch I put on Flick looked like underwear...not mine of course. These would now be considered granny panties... and thats the only time i can say that word...the p one...it makes me squirm

Ps. my title option seems to not work...hence the titleless posts...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice lace!

Snork about the unicorn. He is a very willing participant it seems.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I laughed a lot at your unicorn guardian..too funny!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Ok, so I guess we should now bow to Annie, The Knitting Goddess. How's your stole look today?

6:59 PM  
Blogger daiva e said...

LOL on the unicorn guard!! The stole looks good.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home