Thursday, May 31, 2007

The part where my blog gets nasty

So I was talking with the roomie last night and found out I had not shared my "I'm a complete and utter idiot story" of me and my knowledge of the birds and the bees. After causing her near death from laughing I have decided I must share it with the world.
Blow jobs, giving head... You hear about as soon as you become a teenybopper... can't help it... kids like to try to be dirty. These days they are dirty instead of just talking about it. But until 11th grade oral sex wasn't clear to me... Yes people, I thought until that, oral sex meant talking dirty... I couldn't figure how folks on Montel and Maury and Jenny were getting in car wrecks by talking dirty while driving. I don't know what set off my realization. Perhaps a lightbulb moment...although mine was a bit dim.

I knew what blow jobs were.. I just didn't know that it was also oral sex.. and on the flip side I didn't realize chicks were receiving until college... Really more like my junior year when I hear a friend saying how he loved giving it...so apparently it was common...who knew? Not me, the wanted to wait til marriage til I was how old?/I'm so not getting that near my mouth girl.

See I was too smart... you give an oral dissertation it means talking... so oral sex, talking sex...no? Not quite? Sigh... I'm special ya know...

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

That's so awesome... glad you finally figured it out! I remember not knowing what 69 was and being really uncomfortable to ask because it seemed like everyone else knew. This was in high school. Some time at knitting group, ask me about what I thought sex was when I was in 2nd-3rd grade.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to comment, but I honestly have no idea what to say!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home