Friday, September 08, 2006

Tired of being the inappropriate one

Its becoming my rep, I say what shouldn't be said, I have no filter or something like that. There was just a work discussion about it. Not a work discussion just a bunch of us talking. I should apparently be fake and smile and lie through my teeth and that would be better... yeah I'd rather just be quiet.
Last night I decided fuck it, I'm going to be the one saying the wrong thing....one more time....
Out at dinner Boo says to his friends that Pixar hired a bunch of SCAD folks and if they offered him a job he'd be off to CA. My response to hearing this the first time and our plans of Austin going down the toilet was "Well then I rescind my pressure for marriage"
There are tons of locations he could work. In fact there are 70 places in Austin that are video game/computer gamed based which was his goal. I've been very chill about all the changes and separation but I've been pretty open that I don't want to move to CA. I need space and a lawn and money and, and, and... why does he say big things like this out in public and not to me...this isn't the first time....
Okay the shuffle will be later. I just had to be inappropriate for a moment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's because, and say it with me, boys are stupid.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home