Friday, July 07, 2006

Blasted Ipod Shuffle

My ipod just froze, it won't turn off, it won't play. I replaced the battery back in February. I'm not pleased at all.
It did spit out my shuffle first... little miracles people, little miracles.
Weekend line up of Joanns on a friday night, sewing cause we're cool, party like we're 31, craft like we're still 30, possible scrapping with the young 26ers, and Sunday matinee with Ann E. Rexic, Orlando and the Captain.

1. Want ads - Better Wright
2. Nice and Slow – Keith Sweat…oh great another run like this..my ipod is horny
3. We like to party – Venga boys… yeah, I like it, shut up.
4. Shine on Harvest Moon – Asylum Street Spankers
5. Mortal Combat These Song
6. Joy to the World - 3 dog night
7. Buffalo Stance – nenah Cherry
8. Boogie Woogie – Andrew Sisters
9. Ride a white swan – T Rex - billy elliot soundtrack
10. Children of the revelation - T Rex - billy elliot soundtrack

1 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

OMG - Buffalo Stance.

So I-tuning that one today!!!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home