Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I like to pretend I'm not

But i am. I'm a loner. I'm a shadow that you forget about over time. It just sorta my personality. Anyway in this loner ness I have had a very active fun weekend. This post is for my finished results. My skirt, layout and shadow box.

My skirt pattern sucked. I wanted a zipper, it didn't have a zipper so I just tried it myself. It required a second person to help with the hem. i don't have one of those either. So I'll be surfing mccalls or something because I need to learn how to do these things. I like the skirt as long as it lays right and you don't see my zipper butt bump. Oh yeah, I'm showing you.

So I like it and plan to try more, i just ought to find a pattern first. Its hard when you know what you want already.
Other note, hair is wet cause I just got out of the shower. Note to self, shut door unless you want the cat to see you nekkid. Thats another male i can add to my list of those have seen me nekkid. Simon, Riley, Pickles, Eric, anyone who saw me as a baby... small list but I believed in waiting til marriage til i was 24/25.
Boy did the cat scream, sorry I was listening to White Stripes, Hello Operator and well if I'd ever be a good girlfriend and dance for my boyfriend if you get my gist that would be my song.
I also made a shadow box for my room. I haven't illustrated for a long time but I still refer to my supplies so often. Junk collector, thats me. But tell me it don't look cool.
The dogs and cat are all cuddly so i also got a shot of my favorite simon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whilst bored at my office desk... et tu?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

Love the skirt and the shadow box. You rock.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Justi... I was going to say the same thing. Love both the skirt AND shadow box!! TOo cute!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

I bought lots of fabric for projects last night...then i found out i got the wrong size pattern. Doh! Gotta exchange them.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

You are so crafty! I'm envious.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lkahsdfgökljashdölkjsdfölasnf

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home