Saturday, June 17, 2006

Noah's Arc part two

So I've been worried about the bunnies. Today they appeared to be gone. Woohoo! Then when I watered my garden then scattered. yay. No, really, yay. I don't want them in my garden but i do want the alive and moving on in life and they are doing that.
I've been doggy sitting my coworker's dog Cherokee. She's a great dog. Really chill. We all napped today in bed cause she is afraid of storms. She was hesitant of us at first and growled at Riley alittle but she was getting me happy to see me and do what I say. Ya know. Until she attacked Simon and I had to break it up. Simon is fine just terrified and refuses to walk anywhere. He can walk fine and walked around the bedroom. I had to carry him to the living room where he is glued to me leg and cuddley. Poor baby.
Cherokee is now sequestered to the kitchen where she isn't sure what she did wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home