Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Its like I'm fucking Noah or Mother fucking Nature


So there was this cardinal, I called him carl. He visited my house multiple times a day. Idiot. Every 10 minutes Riley chased him and he returned none-the-less. He must have been special like Riley. Then I stopped hanging outside as much because of a visitor so I stopped seeing him. I start mowing my lawn and almost run over a teenage rabbit who was living in my hostas and eating my goods. My yard isn't very accessible so usually the mom gets hurt coming in eventually realizes it should hang out in my yard cause its hard to escape from. Its going to be worse soon as I line my fence with rocks from the front. I come outside once with riley and see this hopping item. Riley goes after it. Its a baby robin. I put it in another yard and hope it does okay. My neighbor is working on recreating the wild in her backyard so lots of cover for it. I later find a blackish bird taking a nap on my window sill. He sees me, says what's up and just keeps hanging out. Not freak at all, really.
A few weeks later I start trimming trees around the same time because I enjoy electricity and my neighbor's tree that she doesn't take care of was impending on that perk of being an evolved creature. I have a fucking robin in my way with a nest. Of course I also discovered bird remains in the shed at that time and had a cat visiting my yard at night which kept my dogs from holding their shit together. My visitor informed me this week that he saw the robin pick up a worm and then heard baby robins all squeaking.
A few times I came home and nearly ran over a rabbit. Today Eric found its babies. Two, it looks like. One was sunning itself outside the hole and didn't move the other was peeping out. They are like hamsters. Fucking bunnies. Sure they are all cute and shit but when the black cat that visits our home and eats robins in my shed kills a bunny I'm gonna be all emotional and you'll have to listen to it. Or if I run one over I will have to through myself off my one floor roof which would only be sad and I'd just break a limb.
Seriously. I don't be wanting no baby bunnies even if they are cute. Especially when we have a frequent outside visitor and they live by my parking spot. I can't take the pressure and stress. Go be cute elsewhere or you'll drive me to therapy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Killer pics dudette

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home