Saturday, June 10, 2006

Going batshit

So its lovely how I lose my sanity on weekends and spend all week wishing it was the weekend. I'd like my sanity to be here on the weekends too. It doesn't feel like a good thing when you spend time wanting the weekend and then the weekend you want the week cause your sanity stays in check. Dr phone call has been made. Waiting for a response. I need to stop thinking. I can't enjoy animals without worry about their future demise. I can't hear about Shnozzfest's rabbit without having my own panic attacks from guinea pigs gone. I'm all retarded with E here too. I feel, unloved or something, i know, not sane.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know me wuvs ya

10:48 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Why hello.

Return to Blogger trend?!

Glad you're still rolling, "Shoes".

9:06 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

Yep still trying... when blogger doesn't go fruity and block me from working......

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home