Thursday, May 25, 2006

Real women finish their dessert

So since Kara has moved in its felt like one big sleepover. Its made me feel like I"m back in high school laying on Marne's bed talking for hours while her cats jump through the window and freak my shit out. Marne's cats, not Karas. She has discovered my ADD which is totally not legit. I just hop from one thing to the next and usually at the end of the week I have a bunch done instead of finishing one item a night.
So I have no finished home craftiness to show this week. Last thing I made was Duane's kickass Apron that can be seen here:
http://www.zinfullydelicious.com/2006/05/index.html
Scroll down to Zen
So this week instead I've applied to a new design team and doctored photos. I won't share kara's but here is who I am named after. Matilda but known to everyone as Matel. A pic of me from 3 years back to compare. Or just laugh at cause I'm all baby fevering the photo.

Hey and I found a pic of my 24th b-day. This is me teach girls how to Kart....Mario Kart... You know I'm hardcore. I totally should ask eric to bring back the n64. Kara and I could totally kart it up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had some crazy long hair back in the day. :)

i don't know how to play the mario kart, but sometimes the video games are fun. :)

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG!! Look at that hair. I love it. Almost makes me want to play video games again. Hey, do you and Kara want to go to V.V. in the loop to look for cheap CDs and people watch?

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home