Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Camel be gone

The good:
Recently my household has been going through a major cleaning/organizing run. I'm loving it personally. I have a closet floor now, I'm no longer stuffing clothes into drawers etc. I came across my good booty black pants that haven't fit for a while. I have a new pair I need to sew because they are a bit too big in the waist. So i figure what the hell I'll try them on. Woohoooooooo, they were pants that were camel toe bad and locked away but now they are on and doing good!
The bad:
When I read or fly I get nervous. I don't notice it but I pull my eyebrows. Every once in a while I'll have to fill them in because of said pulling. Well apparently reading about George Washington and John Adams made me batshit because I pulled them worse than I ever have before. When I looked in the mirror this morning. I near fainted. It looked liked i had either become a borg or had chemo. Fuck. I can't believe I did that.
The doggy news:
I went to bark in the park on Saturday. Fun times. Agility starts next weekend. I ought to practice but a) i need dry land b) i need to get a rubber mallet and hammed my equipment together better. With all the household cleaning and organizing there have been no room for complete and totally dog insanity. Now there is. Riley rubbed his neck over my entire living room carpet and crazy play has been going on since yesterday. I heard odd noises this morning as I gave myself eyebrows. I peeked behind the door and saw the boys playing on the couch. Why they chose the couch I don't know. Usually they only do that when I'm on it and trying to sleep or have a bad stom-ah-che (name that reference), the rest of the time its the floor. Perhaps I should have drawn some inquisitive brows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home