Thursday, May 18, 2006

Are you a leader or a follower, a bitch or really a bitch.

Who do i like? I'm not sure. I do know who i don't like. Thats cause I'm really as bitch. When faced with social butterflies i get annoyed. The world is half full of social butterflies. Okay maybe only a quarter full. Half of the world is staying at home, a quarter goes out and are butterflies and a quarter go out, want to be social and such but just don't feel quite right. They don't realize the half of the world who is still at home and tries to understand the group that can socialize on a whim.
While watching these butterflies I think man, they are so clueless and snobby. Oh wait, me thinking that makes me snobby too. I criticize myself a lot for being critical but ya know what, everyone is critical. Its how we exist, even if we aren't critical of everyone in the known world we discuss things such as movies, art, music and talk about what we like and don't like about it.
So I seem to not be critical of animals, I'm way too attached to them and personify them and their personalities.
So my point. I don't have one. I guess just that everyone isn't perfect. My lack of perfectness has alot of company. Something in life has been ruined for me. I think about too much, everything, every moment. I can't just roll with it. I can't watch a movie and not think about if its good or not. I can't just appreciate art for being pretty. I don't know, maybe school did it to me. It taught me to critique things. It however forgot to tell me how to stop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dad taught me to critique the heck out of movies. of course, you know of my movie tastes, so it apparently didn't take as well as your learning did. :)

i'm critical, too. but i try to flow with it. :)

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You over think things, when it comes to humans... Try to see them as the characters they are the way you look at dogs and life flows like you would not believe.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home