Thursday, May 18, 2006

Poor Decisions

We all make poor decisions. Mine often are when I open my mouth instead of people watching as I prefer to do. I totally got caught doing it yesterday by this chic Michelle that I dig. She's cool, she's cooler than me, but I really like her and her groovy man. I'm more at ease with them then most of my connections through sir duane. I think I finally can shut up and be fine near them. My mouth opens when I'm uncomfortable and its pure verbal diarrhea which is a horrible, horrible term.
She called me out on my people watching and I said I wish when I watched I wasn't so judgmental in my head. Yeah we all are.
So poor decisions occur all around us. Being 22 at one point is a bad place in general. Being 22 and having 3 kids, also probably some poor decisions there too. But when you decide to own a lion at 22 with 3 kids when does the duh bell go off? Naming your male lion Kitty, also a poor decision.
They also have a dozen dogs and a lizard which to a previous iguana owner, thats way nondescript. Oh did I mention these folks life in Appalachia. They say they have rescued all of these animals. The next step to a rescue is finding it a good home and a dozen dogs and a freaking lion with 3 kids is not a good home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home