Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I never blog about the interesting stuff...

So I will summerize a week in mindy's life.

Mom calls and is ignored during CSI, she gets pissed off.
I tell her I don't want to hear about Buby's pee, she gets pissed off.
She emails me that she might get killed by a mexican student cause she got him in trouble.
I haven't heard from her since....
Its been a year since Buby's stroke.
I pulled two shrubs and stumps from my yard on Monday.
I planted a hosta garden on Monday.
I trimmed trees from my roof and cleaned out my gutters on Tuesday.
I've been rug washing my rug for days. Its dirty and nasty.
I saw a man on the highway jumping on his hood of his car.
I saw a bulldozer driving down hanley with a cooler strapped to its roof.
I moved some target buys into the house for kara.
I have wrecked my house doing spring cleaning.
I ate a sleeve of thin mints on Monday
For the first time in a year and a half at work, I'm lacking work to do.
I emailed mom and asked if she's been killed.
I'm a great kid. Mom was there for me once when I had a break down, she then gossiped about it to everyone. I now won't go to her. But she wants me there for her constantly and thinks I've just not needed her. When are you suposed to be there for folks or teach them tough love.
Riley needs some tough love.. tough doodoo... you gots to go potty outside in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home