Monday, May 08, 2006

hungry hungry hippo

fabulous, i'm cycling with friend now... because then we can eat all chocolate in sight together... ugh...
Saturday is Bark in the Park. I won't be taking the hound cause thats 30 bucks I don't have but I will be helping at the agility part of the event I think. Remind me on Friday that I do want to get up and be outside from 8-1.
They offered me some free classes if i paint their equipment but I already bowed my head and asked for the boy to pay for it. Again, remind me I like agility when I'm out in St. charles from 8-2 every saturday in the summer. Too often these days I just want to be a recluse at home. I guess I do that alot in the summer plus I've gotten in the habit with Eric not around. I've also never been too socially skilled so I forget how that is suposed to be in place of my quiet crafting, house chore time.
Speaking of crafts I came up with the bestest project eva...I'd like to get it done for a particular party this week but we shall see. He'll love me even if its late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home