Sunday, April 30, 2006

Did you ever know that your my monica?

So I had no clue that I was. Did you know I'm Monica Vellula Geller Bing? I had no idea, apparently I am though. Now in the world of my super clean friend Duane I'm a Sanford and Son employee but to my dead friend Kara she gave me the gift of letting me pack her up on her last night at home before she moved in with a boy. Oh wait, no that was a friends episode. I did however clean like a bad ass motherfucker. I took over and was just downright scary as I led cleaning bonanza 2006 with kara's room. She now has twice the footpath her in her bedroom and she can spin around with her arms out now.
Damn it was a high and its just downright scary. I drove home later that night and took drugs for the hell of a workout I had that day. Now i have my own place to clean and not an ounce of energy. Ironic isn't it. Weekends at my place are not good for cleaning, they are good for napping...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Napping SO kicks ass...
What's for eats kids? I want some more of that "crack rice"

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I want you to be my friend (I'm moving in June) ;-)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home