Saturday, February 09, 2008

Its a killer

Have any of you had the double layer fleece blankets? Don't get them.... they will suck you life force without out hesitation. I got one for hannukah and its sucked the life out of my entire household. Cats falling asleep near dogs, dogs all but disappearing under them, me- falling asleep before 10 on a friday night and sleeping hard.
Last night I went to the STL Bloggers meeting up. I swear, i don't know what my problem was but i kept saying dumb ass shit. I think I was nervous or was acting my regular fool self with strangers and well thats not so smart... I did however really enjoy talking religion, politics, etc and meeting other jewish folk... Yeah, i know! Other Jews.... Imagine that! I met other non jews too, i was just a bit amazed by meeting other jewish folk. I seem to not do that much. I have one jewish knit friend and thats it....
Okay really not something i need to think so much about, it was fun, interesting, and I made a fool of myself... pretty much a full night.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I'm so glad you came! I didn't get to spend much time talking to you, but next time!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So glad to see you again! Really enjoyed our conversation and I learned a good bit about being a Jew in modern times.

You didn't say anything really stupid, or not that I remember anyway. Love how outspoken and honest you are. :)

Hope to see you again soon.
Todd

3:52 PM  
Blogger SusanIsk said...

So cool to be my brethren (or something)! Finally, people who understand me (not that my gentile friends don't). We'll definitely have to hang out again.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Great to meet you! You cracked me up. :)

12:21 AM  
Blogger Ink Stained Roni said...

LOL ~ suck the life out of ya huh?

Hey, looks like it was a good time, glad you enjoyed yourself woman!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm... warm fuzzies.... must sleep....

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home