Sunday, January 27, 2008

another hat bites the dust

So I have a huge head... Freaking massive... so when i knit a large hat I think it will fit.. My sheep and wool hat. Not so much... This would be my second non fitting hat. It was with stash yarn and I'm okay with not keeping it,I suppose..... but its still a bummer. I plan to knit for the needy this just wasn't my planned route... Although I think the hat is totally something that fellow STL blogger C.W. would look adorable in...question is...how big is her noggin. Mine is a 23.... Riley looks simply dashing in it but I don't knit for my pets.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Well s**t! I feel so bad for you! The colors look so awesome together though.

8:27 PM  
Blogger wheelinsticks said...

Well the hat is lovely. Sucks it does not fit. Plan B?

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home