Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged.

Hi I’m Riley and I’m special. That's me over on the right with my human. Mitsy tagged me as well as Mai, sort of… So here are 8 random facts about me.

1. I am not cross eyed, my left eye is partially blue because I am a weak blue merle. Weak as in poor breeding. I have a little bit of grey in my ears.

2. Speaking of breeding my human mom believes she saw my real mom at the rescue. No point to that just curiosity since my brother Simon has no family history. That probably why he thinks he’s human.

3. I’m very clingy and yet when I go to sleep I tend to stay away from my people at the foot of the bed. Simon steals whatever part of the bed he can find.

4. I’m missing a toof. I broke it when I met Loki, Duane’s dog as well as some others and I freaked the fuck out.

5. I’m not named after anyone, I just have a cute, standard, oh so popular name. Which really is going in the family tradition because I came after a line of guinea pigs with very generic girl dog names. Abby, Zoe and Daisy.

6. I eat poop. I love it. Its part of my special side which licks the food bowl for an hour after I’ve finished eating. Simon’s tastes the best but lately I’m going back to original Riley flavor.

7. I lick the food bowl for an hour after its empty.

8. I love ice cubes. I will take a whole trays worth out of the water bowl and eat them all..


Since I'm Riley and I'm special, I break the rules I tag no one...why cause I'm stupid and don't know how to play tag, so i run in circles instead.

2 Comments:

Blogger maitai said...

this was funny as shit! thanks for the laugh :D

5:29 PM  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

LOL...poor riley, just running around in circles ;)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home