Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I quit...

Seriously pissed off tonight... I think I'm done with my mystery stole. I don't like the end result so I'd have to redo the first half over again and kitchener it together which I hate doing. I'm at the beginning of chart C which I've struggled with the whole time. I've redone the last 10 rows way too many times. This is the part where you all support me.... My sock knitting is way better from learning all these stitches, I've got lots of fun other yarn to knit with, I can use some of my cascade for it previously planned use of chevron scarf with some orange yarn. So I'm really just out some yarn and half of my knitting for the last few months... but considering how many bad movies I watch I'm pretty okay with wasting hours I won't get back...ask me how many times I've watched underworld and the sequel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

Well, as Eric always says it's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On!

Seriously, you know what...I don't think anyone will notice that it's messed up unless you tell them. Now, if it were me knitting it...well, let's just say snake scarf and you get the picture ;)

Bad movies...no such thing silly!

8:03 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Clearly the mystery stole needs to be banished for awhile, if it's pissing you off this badly. But maybe give it another chance later on, once you've forgiven it. It might suddenly make more sense with time. I've definitely found that to be true, especially with lace.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home