Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Don't smoke buddah, can't stand sex, yeah



Kara posted a good question today spurring from our Stitch N Pitch event on Monday....


Mine would be It takes Two - RobBase and Dj Ez Rock..…the problem would then be if i hit a ball I’d want to Roger Rabbit to first base instead of running and actually getting there in time. Plus with having to do it backwards i might veer off to the pitcher's mound.
Parts of Immigrant Song would also work...
I present you with pics from the game..it was too hot to knit and hard to pay attention with all the fun having and chatting...
Not included would be my jeans...which were soaked with sweat.. it was hot.. The trip on the metro link was cool. A different way of seeing the city...
Enjoy my big ass smile... stupid Mr. Ed gums...just like my mom


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home