Thursday, December 07, 2006

hat and fat.

I feel nasty.. Really nasty… like I don’t fit in my skin, like its about to burst. I can’t get a picture with out my double chin and I stood at the mirror this morning seriously thinking about chin tucks…Healthy right? I’ve always had another chin… it sucks….I suppose money will never grow on trees along with guts and pain relievers.
I got on the scale and I’m up ten lbs. Maybe if I lose them I’ll lose half the chin… My eating habits have gone to the shitter and that has to change… When I make myself food there is less chance of me overeating cause its just so good. Plus I can make less. I know I’ve been forcing extra food cause its delicious and that’s gotta stop. I also can tell that I need more fruits and veggies and pure laziness has kept me from the market… My fall back is inhaling low fat but calories joyful pastas and other starches.
Anyway I finished my hat. Non of my 15 pics taken last night did me or the hat justice. Half looked like I was trying to do an angst MySpace photo. If I take a pic from the ceiling, much better…hell it looks good. Plus I stretched it on a pumpkin last night which helped the too tight headband that made a funny bump on my head.
I’ve got the winter shpuckas.. I need to redo my scrap area, work on the basement more and inhale less food that’s bad for me.














4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the meaning of this word shpuckas?

8:53 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

Ants in my pants :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

Love that hat!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute hat. E-mailing you...

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home