Monday, December 11, 2006

Chimps and orangutans....

Who wants to hear about my splendid weekend...food on Thursday with my pigment rich friend, Friday bbq and games and up past midnight, Happy Feet with Daiva and little Matt,(i laughed pretty hard, half at the movie, half at Matt's comments) Saturday drinks, awkward pointing and laughing at the more social adept at Mandarin, drinks and sushi and Drunken Fish, up past midnight, Sunday - knitting and food and almost finishing a scarf, started redoing craft area, and then a nice finish of Dave chapelle....
Shows my age with the excitement at up past midnight. Unless I'm doing a project I don't do it well... Before Kara moved in and I was painting the living room up I'd be up til 3 but without that umph to get the shit done I don't stay up well.
At the knitting fest I saw this stuff...
Remind me I don't need it...
Mister Joe Blanket
I've also decided I have to get rid of my email address... 100 non filtered spams a day is ricockulous... any suggestions for gmail names....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that "singleplylover" would be a good e-mail for you. But then muggles would think that was TP. Hmmm. Stupid muggles.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

omg!! i'm thinkin you do need Mister Joe Blanket! it's beautiful!!
i suck at e-mail addies ~ that's why mine are so original!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

stitchwitch@gmail.com

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you actually felt the yarn? Is it nice and soft, or a little scratchy?

Thanks,

sue

12:50 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

Sue,
I thought it was pretty soft. Hence to more temptingness of it :)

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home