Monday, July 17, 2006

Can you see me smiling?

Probably not cause I'm so relaxed that I can't move my mouth in that direction. I'm back from my weekend. Very nice. I've never felt this rested I even treated myself to a massage that was the shiznit. In the past every massage I had, I thought after, Eric does it better. I didn't think it this time. After wiping out last Monday I had some serious pain so it was nice. I still have pain but not as bad.
I seem to also be talking in my phone sex operator voice too.. Who knew?
I went to bed at 7 pm last night woke up at 5 with a migrane and then spent the morning before work having a relax like Sunday morning time with the doogenhauzens. It was really nice. Riley missed me so much he was cuddly in bed. Who doesn't like a little cuddling?
So relaxed be me and the thought of opening my mouth to talk or smile is too much work so I'm gonna just chill and get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home