Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Everyone going surfin, surfin usa

So I had agility yesterday. I drove like the wind to st. charles. I'll be emailing the bosses today asking to leave 30 minutes early. I thought I'd sleep like the dead like usual. I'm up blogging instead. Thank you riley for waking me up from my already lack of slumber. Hell, my sheets are off the bed.
So I went to agility yesterday. I did pretty well and simon caught on to what we were training. Unfortunately the grass was wet and when i was suposed to do what would be considered a U-ey I instead did a straight line and wiped out. I thought I was fine. I discovered today I can't sit indian style as I like and I can't lay on my left side to sleep like I usually do, so hey I'm awake.
Class was fine, i even got invited to a social event by the 35-60 single maybe lesbian group. I'm gonna go even if i don't make the requirements. Actually its a poker night for just dog loving ladies.. thats so me, except for the poker.
As i drove home i had a fleeting desire for a tatoo. Small lizard on my right lower back/butt area. I don't like tatoos and don't want to see them so I'm obviously all emotional and retarded right now. I feel horrid still about coconut.
Obviously I won't get one. Especially in 6-8 years I then want puppy paws and at some point my ass would look like zoo.
When I was dreaming last night it was way fucked up. Starving kids, going to buby's with two friends and me mediating insanity in the dream. Oddly we were fighting about u turns...hmmmm.
So I'm awake. The alarm will be off in 15 minute and my whole body hurts. I should take this time to clean or pack for my retreat. Nah.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home