Thursday, April 27, 2006

At the count of 3 if yo' down with me.

Couple of things, although I used to be very no idol watching Kara got me into this season. Can someone explain how Paris is still in and Mandesa isn't...

Second, saw Silent Hill last night. Didn't like it. Didn't get it without explaining and poor choice of keeping the same actor as father and then son pissed me off. Dude, its a movie with people who don't age how can you use the same actor to portray two characters. I prefer zombie movies, 28 days later, dawn of the dead etc.

Also, saw an article on Chernobyl today. Have you ever seen Chernobyl Heart? I can't even explain how it shook me when I saw it. I'm not even talking about the super insane mutations. Thats crazy in and of itself but the amount of people with thyroid and heart issues and get cancer was insane... 12 year olds and shit. Maybe I'm easily influenced but I find tv and movies effect/affect me alot. Hell even shows like Dead Like Me makes me think about things like life regrets and such. Next thing ya know I'll be crying over a Folder's commerical.
I saw a website linked with the article, beautifully done. Simple but bold.

I need to remember to put my bag of toiletries outside tomorrow night. Girlscout pick up for donations. I don't have much but I got rid of some things that eric bought and never used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home