Friday, March 14, 2008

My little bowler

So Boo has become quite the bowler up north and when he returns want to join a league and have his own little team... I'm so talking down on this but I am very happy about this.
So I put on my CraftyCrappy Pants and got crafty last night. I watched hulu.com and went back to the 60s and watched the Land of the Giants.. three episodes in and I think I'm good. They skip a lot of explanation between episodes and there is some big ole crazy ideas back then that in certain ways wouldn't fly now....Grandpa Giant paddling crazy ass Grandaughter Giant was super weird.
I painted an album cover for my mom's Galapagos island trip and some chipboard diecuts for the cover, painted the C and attached the paper base, and made the card...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I love hand making cards. Well, I love to hand make just about anything.

Love the bowling card!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home