Wednesday, October 10, 2007

two fo' two

Two days, two finished objects. I'm full of flu and snot but it apparently makes me sit down and knit....
First up, red scarf for Red Scarf project modeled by the fantastic Kathy. It has two ribs but they don't show in the picture.

Second up, hat requested by Boo.. Complete with Sniffles McGee modeling it. Took a week and was really fun and easy.. Now i have enough yarn left for at least one extra hat. Its striped and I carried the yarn. Camera crapped out but its got a stripe of cream, grey and two red as well as the base of the grey. Fantastic Cashmere/Silk/Wool mix.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "lourve" this hat! I need to get back to knitting. I never stuck to it, so I'm notsogreat...

It is finally cooling off, so I better take another crack at it!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

Courtney, I've seen you on twitter. There is a great Wednesday night group that meets at knitorious in South City. We are all very happy to help people learn and there are people of all sorts of skills at knitting.

8:40 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Too bad Kathy's not an orphan, because that scarf looks really nice on her. And I'm loving your earflaps! Hope that you're feeling better.

10:36 AM  
Blogger wheelinsticks said...

I love the hat and the scarf! Good models too! Hope your feeling better!!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home