Friday, March 24, 2006

Make me happy, damnit


once upon a time, i had a few blogs, but one died and the second didn't take off... oh and there was version -1 that was all sorts of nutty with high school stalkers. So here is my final attempt, since I've met people through my blogs I have had a harder time blogging. Any time to do an about me inspired from Kara Hopefully I will dig the blog format here.


so, here are 100 things about me, Shoes, your crazy host for the moment, I plan to share too much:

  1. I have a suffer from migranes of unknown origin.
  2. I have one now.
  3. I love animals, too much.
  4. I have two dogs & an iguana
  5. I have lots of issues about bringing enough to their lives
  6. Airports give me panic attacks.
  7. Its something about seeing all walls of life and all phases of it
  8. I still fly anyway
  9. I don't do fast food for the most part, ever
  10. i have a serious target addiction.
  11. So do my friends
  12. I recently thought/think I've been dumped by most folks who know me
  13. I've got depression issue
  14. But alot of the time my shit is together
  15. Speaking of shit, I can poop at work
  16. the boyfriends thinks thats weird
  17. I think not doing it it when you need to is weird
  18. Perhaps no one will let me use their bathroom again
  19. I like bathroom humor
  20. I just started my knitting habit
  21. I blame Kara and Robin
  22. I'm glad to have gotten the habit
  23. I have a crafting habit too
  24. I wish I could live off doing artsy stuff
  25. I also wish I could live off of ice cream and cookies and cheese
  26. Although I love veggies
  27. I grow a garden with lots of veggies
  28. I love to give my friends veggies
  29. I wish it was gardening time
  30. I also wish my neighbor would finish redoing his shed that is on my side
  31. And my stumps disappeared to make a pretty yard.
  32. I wish I had time to cook more
  33. and clean
  34. and keep house
  35. I'm a bitch who wants to be a housewife
  36. I'd like to adopt children from China
  37. I will probably have one girl adopted
  38. But I'd love two girls and a boy in that order
  39. i like my socks to be funky.
  40. I need new sneakers, not tennis shoes
  41. I need a new car
  42. and to fix my ipod
  43. I need flip flops
  44. i don't think my 20s/college were the best years of my life.
  45. I have an excellent memory for useless info
  46. But i can't remember your phone number or address
  47. I have a bfa in visual communications.
  48. I majored in illustration
  49. I don't think I learned enough
  50. my style had too much to learn from media wise
  51. I don't think my illustrations were very good
  52. I don't think I do fine art well
  53. but I'm very creative
  54. it hasn't gotten me too far
  55. but I can work the computer programs
  56. so my job has developed and been catered to my basic skills
  57. but they think I have mad skills
  58. don't tell them otherwise
  59. I come up with the best ideas in the shower or bathroom
  60. I came up with my thesis in there
  61. I don't like serious art
  62. Kinda doesn't go with having an art education
  63. I don't know what kinda education would have been good for me
  64. I don't want to go to school again
  65. I don't do serious well period
  66. that adds to me not getting married that and a bizillion other things
  67. i collect converse shoes
  68. I'm jewish
  69. I want a jewish wedding
  70. but I don't do serious or family well
  71. kinda doesn't work but I can't keep myself from wanting it
  72. oh and he's not jewish
  73. I love music
  74. but it has to be upbeat
  75. so i like rap
  76. I don't have a very large movie collection
  77. I don't like to rewatch things or reread
  78. so i don't like buying books
  79. most of my movies don't have a full human cast
  80. My full human cast movies include billy elliot, ever after, a tree grows in brooklyn, eat drink, man, woman, can't hardly wait
  81. I want big trouble in little trouble in a bad way
  82. Its a quality movie
  83. really, seriously, okay its not
  84. I love asian food
  85. my boyfriend is asian
  86. I don't think I have yellow fever, its just worked that way
  87. I like humor, big time
  88. but I don't like stupidity
  89. I think that adds to me not digging drunkeness, especially for those who are close to me
  90. but i do like yummy drinks
  91. if it tastes bad, why do i have to learn to like it
  92. i wish I explored more or go out more
  93. but its natural for me to stay at home more
  94. i love bright colors, but have a good sense of color and don't always use them, thats what i bring to the artistic table
  95. I keep kosher but don't believe that i do it for G-d, its tradition
  96. I think alot, too much, I think it often makes us more unhappy.
  97. But i do consider myself happy.
  98. I don't think my family is happy.
  99. My family has issues
  100. ya know, so does everyones....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home