Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm back

Hey I'm back... Pics will follow. I was sick most of the time and I have to say I'm a bit crabby.....
I have this whole weird view of stuff going on. I don't think VT is good for Boo... I thought it would be but his aunt is very negative and angry and he's turning that way. He lives at her home not his carriage house. The hope was he'd still be independent and have the family support too. I want to say watch how often she says she 'can't' do something... which really is 'won't' and how much judgement she says on others. She's very happy with the way she is and maybe he'll be happy with it too but not for me. He spent years trying to make me a more positive person and now he's getting negative. I'm trying to express this to him and I hope it will make it through but if not then I can see an end. A fuck you, deal attitude is not a relationship attitude. Which is what she has...
What bugged me the most is I felt like she saw my knitting as a waste... Which is just me taking it that way. I know this. Instead of wow that looks great, i don't have the patience for that. Its I can't do that. Takes too long and i don't wear stuff like that.
We did have some very nice times and she did say she liked a scarf i made his uncle last year.....and she spun me some very nice yarn for Kathy and some roving i brought up. I tried spinning, no thanks...
I also got goodies from the yarn store at 40% off...
The weather was awesome and I read a ton. I spent some good times with his uncle weeding and shooting guns. Oh yeah, i shot a gun...I stayed away from the farm because I am just in the way and my help is unsatisfactory. I did water the cows though and hung out with them.... So many flies.
Oh and i got my computer skillz on and hooked boo up with a better Internet connection. Once he burns off some projects from his past school days and add the ram we bought he should be golden. His computer did have problems connecting and was slow but mine was normal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I traveled thru Vermont a few years ago in July...it was just so beautiful every which way I looked. Truly a beautiful place.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home