Thursday, August 30, 2007

There are no words

As simply as I can explain it....
Mom goes to iguana picnics...like a dog park for igs... I have done this too... and then I became a normal adult functioning in society.
Mom dresses up the igs for halloween.. She is an elementary school teacher who lectures on iguanas.
Mom's iguana turned 13 as did her friends... Liz and Iggy.. girl and boy...Liz has had lots of problems so she's small and missing things like her tail.
We don't know any other iguanas that lived past ten besides Coconut, Pickles, Liz and iggy...
Iggy's mom and my mom are both jewish...and their igs are 13...
Breath in....





I need a paperbag, I'm hyperventilating...

5 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Hey, I'd call that top picture NSFW!

I'm sorry Mindy, but they creep me out... I'm just an inveterate dog person. The guy is dashing in blue all the same, though.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Test Rachel said...

After all these years on the internet I thought I had seen everything...

8:19 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Um. Wow.

Just wow.

Remember, that your genes are diluted with your dads too, so uh...ya. Half safe from the crazies.

Until I get an invite to a bar mitzvah for a doggie, then you will be truly related ;)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

ROFLMAO!!! Too funny! Hey, at least she's got a hobby, my in-laws are nuts w/o hobbies...they bug the crap out of us!

4:10 PM  
Blogger daiva e said...

ROFLOL!! It took me a while (and reading your explanation to figure out what the igs were wearing... Just way too funny!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home