Thursday, September 06, 2007

I may die

Want to here how my trip is so far. Well Ive been sick the whole time. Might be allergies but its not like any allergy I've had before. The boy's job has required him to work twice as much as he was suposed to so when he gets home hes just a lump of crap. We had a great Tuesday exploring vermont and yesterday we did Boston which was high stress with the other gals we were with...Dunno....in ways this could have been a shorter trip. When i visit here I don't feel like i get "real" time together. We may be sitting on the same couch but our minds are totally in different places. With him living here he doesn't ask me to explore and such so i do it on my own... I've knit some but seem to have gone slow in it. Monkey sock number one is ready for kitchnering and sock for Boo has been restarted like 3 times.. Im off to get coffee, blow snot and read....

2 Comments:

Blogger wheelinsticks said...

I am sorry to hear you're feeling crappy. Are you spionning at all?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

Oh woman, I'm sorry it's not going well for you. Sucks about your allergies/whatever it is. Hopefully it will get better quickly.
Take care!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home